Our most frequently asked questions
EBK Marketing as a SEO & digital marketing agency covers a lot of services for our clients. Because we offer such an extensive range of services including but not limited to SEO, Social Media, Pay Per Click Management, & website design. We have identified a list of common questions below
How does your pricing work?
Will you lock us into a contract?
What makes your agency different than others?
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO (search engine optimisation) is the process of gaining higher business rankings for a website on Google’s organic search. When a user submits a Google search request, Google will recommend the nearest businesses based on the local area of the business.
This is powerful and usually untapped marketing strategy, which is a longer term solution. Therefore provides lasting results because unlike pay per click advertising, you don’t pay for the click to your website.
Through local search results and through a correctly optimised websites. A business can see up to 5 -20 additional calls per day from targeted customers searching for your product or service in Google from one or two keywords.
A correctly implemented strategic local SEO campaign can transform your businesses.
Giving you a business built on stronger foundations and knowing you will get (X Amount) of additional calls each and every month you can rest assured of continual growth. Local SEO marketing is often referred to as gardening. Basically you are planting your seeds at the beginning of the campaign and throughout time and feeding watching your garden grow and lasting for years to come.
How do I choose a web design business?
- Know what your budget is before you start
- Request a price for scope of the project
- Ask about what you will receive and the payment and charges
- Look at their portfolio
- Ask about hosting and ownership of website ( No unexpected charges or surprises)
- Ask about time frames for completed work
- Ask about other additional customer support
- Ask who can apply future updates the website
- Does the work come with content or is that extra
- Set concrete, achievable criteria with deadlines
Average cost to have a website built?
The cost of a website hugely varies between businesses and the scope of the project, depending on how much work you want to be done. Our Average cost from scratch is (£1,500 – £5,000+) All our websites are built on WordPress which is the number one website platform in the world
What is the process of creating a website for my small business?
- What will be the primary purpose of your website?
- Choose a suitable domain name.
- Choose a web hosting company with fast hosting. (We Suggest someone like Fasthosts, who we use ourselves) .
- Build your pages.
- Set up your payment system (If Required).
- Test every part of your website and check content and publish your website.
- Market your business website through search engines & Social Media.
- Regular maintenance of your site.
How much can a website cost my business per month?
Costs depend on the digital marketing agency. SEO is one of the more higher priced costs for running a website, but is also one of the more essential costs for maximum growth. You can expect to pay an upfront cost (likely between £1,000 and £7500).
The monthly fee is dependent on the work undertaken and how aggressive the growth needed is.
Our SEO costs (£500 Initial set up fee) and for a campaign £799.50 to £2997.50 on average so that it is affordable to most business. Larger corporate & tailored packages are available up on request.
A few examples of website builders?
What should i do to make a good business website?
- Set Out A Clear Goal Before Your Start
- Write Your Own Great Content or if not Hire Someone For Content Writing
- State Your Purpose Clearly and Quickly
- Explain To Your Customers Clearly What You Can Do for Them
- Utilise Calls to Action Button Throughout Your Site
- Develop Clear Menu’s And Ease Of Use Pages
- Professional Website > Personal Accomplishment
- Own Your Domain
- Choose a Reliable Host
- Consider Future Growth
- Get a Designer You With Good Portfolio
- Consider the Project’s Scale
- Stay Away from Free Themes
- Tell a Personal Story
- Always Include a Contact Form
- Keep Design Elements Simple
- Make Text Simple To Understand
- Add High Quality Images
- Cheap Stock Photography Is A Big NO
- Include Customer Testimonials
- Add Videos To Your Site
- Site Must Be Mobile Friendly Site
- Research SEO
- Continually Update
Explanation of web designing?
Web design consists of a range of different technical skills and disciplines to build maintain a website.
A few of the different disciplines involved in web design include web graphic design; interface design, user experience design, search engine optimisation, content creation, coding to name a few.
SEO And SEM & Are They Different?
Yes they are different. SEO is Search Engine Optimisation of a website and content (Ranking High In Google). SEM is search marketing and can consist of paid search. Both processes are aim at increasing your business websites visibility in search engines.
What should a social media agency do for my business?
Social media agencies help businesses to run their social media campaigns or social media paid per click advertising. This will include the posting content on a companies social media profiles is carried out to keep an active and engaging presence, and to engage instantly with a companies customer base and increase brand awareness among other things.
SEO is it a paid service?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) involves a whole variety of process which include link building, on & off page optimisation activities with the sole purpose of increasing a websites rankings for specified results in search.
What are SEO and SMO?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a set of processes and strategies to accomplish the task of attracting more people to your website. Improving your search engine rankings is exactly how this is achieved. SMO Social media optimisation can be a part of SEO and is one of the factors to helping people find you online.
Is SEO free as I’ve been told?
SEO is a marketing strategy to help grow a business visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. Although you pay for the service, the results when achieved the higher rankings will continue to flow in each month, even if you miss SEO for a month unlike PPC (pay-per-click) which stops as soon as ads stop running.
Difference between SEO and PPC?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) differ in the fact that traffic coming from SEO (organic) is essentially a free way of traffic generation where as PPC is not free as you have to pay a cost per for each website click you receive.
Can a WordPress site be better for SEO?
Certain websites & templates make it easier for you to organise your content in the correct structured way so that Google is easily able to read and rank your site. WordPress is a great option for building you a beautiful user friendly site. WordPress is a great solution from a SEO point of view and can have some great add-ons to make your job easier.
How many hours does it take to build a website?
If the design is simple and straightforward and the goals are all understood, then the implementation and building of a website front end of the site would take 30-60 days to achieve on average although some can be completed quicker or longer depending on the complexity.
Do blogs and a website differ & how?
A Blog is a type of website. The main difference between a blog and another type of website is a blog will be regularly updated in a chronological order with new content. A website is multi purpose and cannot be called a blog, but many will have their own blog page so that they update their users with new and up to date news with their content.
Examples of a few tools to aid your SEO.
- EBK Marketing Seo Tool
- Google Trends: Seo Checker Tool.
- SEOQuake: Free SEO Tools.
- Keyword Ranker
- Word Tracker
- Google Console & Analytics
Am I able to improve my SEO ranking & How?
- Publish New High-quality Content On A Regular Basis.
- Have a site that other websites will want to link to.
- Use alt tags.
- Optimise your images on your pages and blogs
- Improve your page loading speed by using a fast hosting company
- Break up your content with header tags every few paragraphs, this enable you to show the various subjects of content and looks more pleasing on the eye to the user
- Start spreading the news on your own site via a blog page
- Use outbound links & get high quality inbound links to your site
- Add more than text, use video, images, info-graphics
- Make sure your site is user friendly, content is easily found and user is able to read and understand it
- Fix any broken links inside your side or to your content
- Optimise your website for mobile devices, this is essential
- Provide contact information and an easy way to be contact, Social Media, Contact form, Telephone Number, Online Support etc
- Encourage your users to share content on social media for you.
- Use keywords and have a strategy
Analysing your SEO?
- Identify the keywords that your site can realistically target and create content around these words.
- Identify Who Your Top Competitors are. study them, the site layout and content, the keywords they use and list this, type those terms into Google and complete this task for all your keywords researching the top 10 companies
- Analyse the competitors who are ranking in the top 3 positions above you are plan on how to overtake them.
What are back-links?
Back-links are known as inbound links, and they are links that you receive to your website from another source on the internet. They can be extremely powerful and useful to your business. Search engines take these into consideration to working out if a website is popular.
SEO checker audit and their purpose ?
A Seo checker audit is a process of analysing how well your web profile is doing. Is your website a liability or a well oiled sales machine. It will give you tips on where to deploy the best practices for maximum exposure. The purpose of the audit is to identify as many issues affecting organic search performance as possible.
Why should I subscribe newsletter?
We often have tips and useful advice on how to grow your business as well as offers on our services.
Our support team will assist you
Drop Us a Line
Programs provi patient peace mind when option.