How To Gain Higher Google Page Ranking In 2020
Achieving Google rankings on page 1 can be difficult. Let’s be honest, it is extremely disheartening, when after so much effort, you still don’t see your website rank on page 1 on Google. Despite all your continued efforts to improve your Google rankings, you still can’t reach the sweet spot that you are looking for.
What exactly does Google say about it's page rankings:-
Do you have question's about improving your Google page rankings ?
We are here to help you with any queries you may have about strategies, and information on how you can improve your website Google Page Ranking position.
Is it still possible to achieve a high Google page rank?
You must do research if you want to rank on Google page 1
The solution to Ahrefs page 1 rankings problem
Watch how to rank higher on Google by Ahrefs
Improve your user's experience for improved Google page rank
Subscribe to our newsletter
We will never spam you and will only send you useful information, guides, news and the latest techniques to improve your marketing strategies.
Find the keywords for which you are ranking low that you are looking to improve on....
If you are looking to find out where you can make improvements we suggest using a tool like Ahrefs Site Explorer,
This tool is great and produces an in-depth report which can be filtered so you can see which you keywords you already rank for, but are not currently ranking in pole position. These are great to use as they show you there’s still room for improvement.
Although, there’s no real point in chasing rankings for low-value keywords, so choose one’s that are low competition but have a high search rate
Conclusion for Google page rankings
There are a few other factor’s which we have added below that can have an affect on your rankings, but the hints we having given you will get you well on your way to achieving higher Google page rankings in search engine results.
A few additional tips for better Google Page rankings
- Play by Googles Rules – Use their tools like Google Webmaster, Google Console, Google Keyword.
- Niche it down – Don’t be a small fish in the big pond be a big fish in a small pond (It’s all about competition)
- Keywords – Get your keywords right – Low competition long-tail keywords we suggest.
- Content – Yes here it is again but it is important – Useful content for your users
- On-Page SEO – You still need to optimise your content for better results
- Off-Page Seo – Building links, share content grow your authority